Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No word from ESB after 2 weeks

Options
  • 15-01-2012 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

I moved into a new rented apartment 2 weeks ago.
    The letting agent took my date of birth, told me she was transferring ESB to my name and that I would be sent a welcome pack. She also said she would read the meter to tell them.

I haven't heard anything at all from them in the 2 weeks, please confirm that this is normal.

I have never had an account before with ESB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

It was almost three weeks before I got my stuff in the mail from them, so in my experience that wouldn't be unusual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi IMightKnow,

There may be a delay in the welcome pack being issued, but to be sure the account has been transfered to your name and that everything is in order, please feel free to PM me further details:
    • Your name, contact number and date of birth (for account security reasons)
    • The MPRN and address of the property, if you have it.
    Thanks,

David.

Advertisement