Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Boggo Starlet

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Speedy199

If you mean by doing up your present starlet now go for it :) but please do not do what ive seen other car owners do and stick "Glanza S" or "Glanza V" on the car! dont get me wrong i love glanzas but thats just embarassing! but a nice spoiler,wheels and lowering it would look great :) and a bit of a polish also if it looks exactly like that car :P

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭onzlo

Thanks for advice :) Lol No way in hell would I put a halfords "sport" badge or the like near the car :D

Would the spoiler off a glanza fit my 5 door?

Definetly :) sure afterall a glanza is a starlet :D haha look up eibach springs if your lowering it :) dont get eBay crap :) ice alloys would sick aswell on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭onzlo

That's great, see a few flying around a few sites for about €120, still debating on the lowering but ill probably end up doing it eventually :P Ill have a good look for a set of alloys too

Thanks a heap lad :D

No problem lad :) good luck with the project :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

Yeah echoing what Speedy is saying there..

A nice set of alloys transforms any car!

If your buying second hand, look out for past splits / cracks in the alloy.

Lowering will be a nice subtle touch to it..

Advertisement