Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat-sitting

Options
  • 15-01-2012 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Apologies if this thread has been done before, but I couldn't find anything on it.

I'm looking into the idea of getting a cat-sitter this summer for my holidays instead of putting my cats in a cattery. My oldest cat gets very stressed in there as he's not the most social of cats. I have 2 kittens who were fine in the cattery the last time, but I'd like all 3 to be looked after together.

I have Googled some pet-sitting companies, and I'll paste in the links below. Does anyone have any experience with any of these? There are testimonials on the sites but I know companies only choose the best ones! Any advice is greatly appreciated. I'm in the Greystones area.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Smilerterry

Have sent you a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

Have sent you a PM audreyp.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 delhibelly

Hi There
    looking for some help and advice
    i have two love birds and i am looking for some sort of service or someone who can look after them while i will be away on holidays for 3weeks,any advice any help will be much appreciated will leave enough food water needs to be changed every alternate days
    am in Aiekns Village in Sandyford will pay for the service and will drop an pick up.
    pls help
    thankx

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

I'll send you a PM with the details but I have used Maow Care and I thought they were fantastic! Can't recommend them enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

hi all. Am also really interested in this as we just got kitten a while back and are thinking of going away for a week or 10 days later on in the year but I really hate the thoughts of leaving here already! or bringing her to Cattery! any advice much appreciated. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement