Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for cheapest way to print over 1000 photographs

Options
  • 15-01-2012 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi there,
    Have any of you any ideas as to which online place is best (ie cheapest but good quality) to print over 1000 photographs.
    Plus do any of you know can you get them all put into album by the company as opposed to 1000 photographs arriving and having to go out and buy loads of albums etc?Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Hi there,
    Have any of you any ideas as to which online place is best (ie cheapest but good quality) to print over 1000 photographs.
    Plus do any of you know can you get them all put into album by the company as opposed to 1000 photographs arriving and having to go out and buy loads of albums etc?Many thanks

I've used Aldi Photo's a few times and only ever had good results. If you want to print a lot of photo's I'd recommend considering a hard covered photo book, I've made a couple and you can get about 500 photo's into a 98 page book. Killing two birds with the one stone really, as you don't need to pay for photo's and albums, just the book itself.

And you get to design the layout yourself.

http://www.aldiphotos.ie/index_freeprints.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    I've used Aldi Photo's a few times and only ever had good results. If you want to print a lot of photo's I'd recommend considering a hard covered photo book, I've made a couple and you can get about 500 photo's into a 98 page book. Killing two birds with the one stone really, as you don't need to pay for photo's and albums, just the book itself.

And you get to design the layout yourself.

http://www.aldiphotos.ie/index_freeprints.html

You could also look at some of the daily deals for photo books

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

VistaPrint.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Ive used www.foto.com a few time, great quality and only 1c a print if printing over a certain amount. Thinks it 300 or so.

Advertisement