Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Browning buck mark rifle owners?

Options
  • 15-01-2012 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I am going for my first licence, put a deposit on one,(member of a club) and being as its "restricted"
    bullpup, did anyone have difficulties getting a licence for one?, especially a first licence?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,986 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

As long as you meet the security requirements and have a valid reason it should go through fine, there are a few using them in my own club so there can't be much hassle. Depends on the CS really whether they will leave you waiting on it. Did ya ask the rfd is he's heard of any trouble getting em?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Davey34

cheers Blay, I have an eircom monitored alarm and a safe, club membership, A guy at the club said a cover letter is not necessary , but I reckon Il write one outlining my uses for it target shooting, (competitions e.g), so does a restricted licence have to go to the chief super??, ty

• Registered Users Posts: 14,986 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Davey34 wrote: »
    cheers Blay, I have an eircom monitored alarm and a safe, club membership, A guy at the club said a cover letter is not necessary , but I reckon Il write one outlining my uses for it target shooting, (competitions e.g), so does a restricted licence have to go to the chief super??, ty

Looks like you're pretty well set up for it, the monitored alarm will help I'd say. Yeah restricted ones go to the chief super. It should go through fine, you have the security and valid reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Davey34

Cheers dude! , hope it goes through! :D

Advertisement