Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library login problem

Options
  • 15-01-2012 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Was wondering if anyone could tell my what my login for the library website might be. I need to login to look at exam papers
    ( for monday, typical :rolleyes: ). I have tried my student number and BOD but that didn't work. I have a vague memory of setting a user name and password up last year, is this true?
    Any help appreciated:cool:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Ded_Zebra wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Was wondering if anyone could tell my what my login for the library website might be. I need to login to look at exam papers
    ( for monday, typical :rolleyes: ). I have tried my student number and BOD but that didn't work. I have a vague memory of setting a user name and password up last year, is this true?
    Any help appreciated:cool:
    As far as I know its the same password you would use for your student email, webcourses and the ICTDOMAIN server on the college computers.

I know mine is the same, but I can't remember if that's cos I changed it to be the same or if its a common password/user name combo

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Also, I don't think you need to login to view past papers, just click the View Recent Past Papers hyperlink instead of searching by module etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Also, I don't think you need to login to view past papers, just click the View Recent Past Papers hyperlink instead of searching by module etc

Cool I'll try that now...

still no joy i'm afraid, any other ideas or does anyone know who I should contact to get is sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭stephen812

Most of the recent exam papers are up here:

http://library.dit.ie/search/d?SEARCH=examination+papers+dit+directories

The username is: Student
    Password: ThunderRoad

Let me know if this works.

• Advertisement

stephen812 wrote: »
    Most of the recent exam papers are up here:

http://library.dit.ie/search/d?SEARCH=examination+papers+dit+directories

The username is: Student
    Password: ThunderRoad

Let me know if this works.

Cheers for that. Had that user and password but thought that the user name was all caps...
    Maybe I will pass the exam tomorrow after all :cool:

Advertisement