Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zealand July / August?

Options
  • 15-01-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just looking for any advice on visiting NZ in July/August for 5/6/7 weeks?

Who to book flights with?
    What to bring?
    What to do?
    Where to stay?

Thanks in advance :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭pclancy

Do you have to come then? It will be middle of winter so you won't see NZ at her best :) They're some pretty open ended questions you asked...what do you like to do? What to bring....bring clothes and normal things you'd bring on holiday :) jumpers and hats if you're coming at that time of year.

Shop around for flights, all the airlines often have specials, try ebookers or sta travel to search multiple airlines.

What to do/stay...so much to list, should be good skiing that time of year and lots of nice scenery to explore, take a look at http://www.newzealand.com/ or grab a lonely planet book.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Sneachta

Hi ya thanks for reply yeah that is the only time I can go.
    I would love to go during NZ summer but have been told it is still well worth going, can you recommend things to do places to go at time of year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

hi, i'm actually in the same boat, thinking of visiting NZ but can only do it in July or August. i know its winter but what sort of daily weather should be expected?

cheers

Advertisement