Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did the price of a 5 bed house increase in 2011 (Info for class Project)

Options
  • 15-01-2012 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Was told that there were areas across the county where the price of a 5 bedroom increased on 2010 price levels. However I can't find any proof of this so I don't think its true.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

What county? Would it not be better for you to call into estate agents and ask them? Whatever they say don't trust them. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Spiritofthekop

jbr wrote: »
    Was told that there were areas across the county where the price of a 5 bedroom increased on 2010 price levels. However I can't find any proof of this so I don't think its true.

One might of somewhere in the country but the other 99% are dropping every month & are not stopping anytime soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

mathepac wrote: »
    Would it not be better for you to call into estate agents and ask them? Whatever they say don't trust them. ;)
    The best advice ever - never trust what an estate agent says !
    There is a website somewhere that tracks price changes on daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

take a look at www.collapso.net or www.irishpropertywatch.com there are unlikely to be that many 5 beds on the market so a google search should bring you an answer pretty quickly

Advertisement