Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Save the sole of irregular choice shoe!

• 15-01-2012 1:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭

It may seem like a mad question but would anybody know if it is possible to prevent the sole of my irregular choice shoes getting scuffed! or maybe preserve them in some way! I wore my pair out last night and the lovely bunny pattern where the ball of my foot leans on the shoe is all worn away! :( The pattern is so nice I'm sad to see it all wear away!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Taelated

I'd say your best bet would be to go to a repair shop like Timpsons and see if they could put a clear covering on the soles? Or else you could try spraying them with something, but that would be temporary.

Just make sure that the clear covering doesn't take off the lovely designs!

:)

Advertisement