Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan battle replay 15/01/12

Options
  • 15-01-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

this is the el hallouf replay from last night from my perspective.. 14th not 15th btw
    https://rapidshare.com/files/183413803/20120114_2036_ussr-IS-7_el_hallouf.wotreplay

Comments..
    all the arty should have been further noth at the start. when their attack was eliminated 1 arty should have moved back south.

i was on the wrong side and should have been in cover to the right instead.
    dan went on a suicide rush to find arty.

the correct option imo was me and dan to stay in cover and the other 4 is7s stay below the crest as they did and let arty soften them up a bit. then we all move together and kill the 3 or 4 tanks defending the north from both sides. if arty dosnt have a shot , move as arrawin did.

on the plus side. the starting tactics were perfect and as discussed on ts, the addition of another 212 arty focused on counter arty only is worth considering.

gg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

how do you get these to work?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

BigEejit wrote: »

You mean to record or to play?

To play, just open one outside of WoT. It'll open the WoT executable and immediately begin playback.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

BigEejit wrote: »

close down the game, then right click the file and choose 'open with' and select the WoT executable from *C:\games\worldoftanks\wot.exe

It may not be 'C' drive in everyone case, but the drive where you have the game installed.

Once done, you should have the file type association set, so a mere double click should do it in future!

Advertisement