Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Ace issues

Options
  • 15-01-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi I recently got a second hand Galaxy Ace locked to bloody e mobile. I have applied for 02 unlock codes so I can actually use it, but some things are pretty weird:

-It turns itself on and off randomly
    -When I typer *#06# it says IMEI but dosn't actually give the code, I have to take off the back to find it
    -Camera works sometimes, other times it just says camera in the middle of the camera application with all of the buttons around it which do nothing
    -When I tried to find unlock codes for it myself using the unlocking application you can download, it said all the codes were (null), leading me to believe eircom has put significant security on the phone

Has anyone had these issues or can shed any light on the subject?

Advertisement