Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia Advice

Options
  • 15-01-2012 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭

I'm a Chemical engineer was working in Perth for 6 months before in a consulting mining firm (mechanical work). Currently working in a company that designs hydraulic actuators, but realised during the week that 2 years ago I was on over double what I'm on now...

No ties at the min so considering heading back over... Wondering if anybody can help with my queries...

I've used my first WHV, with no regional work... so the way I see it my options are as follows:

1. I'll get in touch with where I was working (left on great terms with boss and all) so I'll see if they've work going they might sponsor me.

2. <snip>

3. <snip>

4. I'm working for cameron who have offices in perth so i'm going to enquire to a friend of a friend who's working over there, see what they do etc.

5. Try and get sponsorship of other companies, I know a few engineers working over there so they could put in a word for me.

My main concern is point three.... Have to wait till July as my sister is getting married so I've plenty of time to figure stuff out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Get sponsored. That is all. The other route is illegal and will not be discussed further.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement