Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anybody want how-to guides?

Options
  • 15-01-2012 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

This post has been deleted.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Im new enough to the classic ownership thing and wish to service my car soon myself.im handy enough with tools so I think I could handle it.could u do a diy full service guide? Thanks in advance.i own a Delorean, have a.good source for parts and am planning on servicing in february.after that who knows may start doing my everyday car myself!.

Skyb wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

da_hambo wrote: »
    Im new enough to the classic ownership thing and wish to service my car soon myself.im handy enough with tools so I think I could handle it.could u do a diy full service guide? Thanks in advance.i own a Delorean, have a.good source for parts and am planning on servicing in february.after that who knows may start doing my everyday car myself!.
    theres a gide for servicing stickied in this section

da_hambo wrote: »
    theres a gide for servicing stickied in this section

Ok am new to this board so bear with me, thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Skyb

Skyb wrote: »

Brake pads n discs n fluid?please

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Skyb

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭dingdong1234567

subscribed!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Id read anything if you're doing it anyway why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

All of them:p

I'd read them all if you put them up but my main interest be in,
    Fuel injector and throttle body cleaning
    Also the different inspections on brake suspension and steering,
    What car is it btw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Yea I could use guides on them all.

Unless you can get the pre NCT one up before Friday I have no preferance in the order of them.

Could you post the linke to the threads in here once you post them? It would make them easier to find.

• Advertisement
Advertisement