Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aritech CS350 - Two questions

• 15-01-2012 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi all,
    In the house where I live there's an Aritech Alarm System installed, but the documentation was lost long time ago. Now I'm trying to find out two things:
    • What zones are configured
    • How can I set up a perimeter alarm only, as I have pets and the PIR would go off all the time

Is there a way to figure out the above? I checked a manual I downloaded, but it doesn't help much. Thanks.

Diego

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,755 ✭✭✭meercat

try posting here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1366
    the lads in this forum are always extremely helpful
    mods might move this for you

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

daigo75 wrote: »
    Hi all,

In the house where I live there's an Aritech Alarm System installed, but the documentation was lost long time ago. Now I'm trying to find out two things:
    • What zones are configured
    • How can I set up a perimeter alarm only, as I have pets and the PIR would go off all the time
    Is there a way to figure out the above? I checked a manual I downloaded, but it doesn't help much. Thanks.

Diego

You can get the user manual here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055973617
    If you want the engineer manual you can request it in that thread.
    On a standard house 0 arrow down 7 may already be programmed for part set with PiRs off. However this is ,in most cases, an instant set & would not allow for perimiter with an entry exit time. You may also be able to inhibit the PiR manually if your code has the correct permissions.
    When you enter your code does it display Arm Options?
    Any changes to the configuration would require engineer access.
    The default engineer code is 01278.
    If its been changed you could try defaulting the system as follows.
    Remove the mains power & disconnect the battery inside the main control panel.
    Remove the factory link marked LK1 near the centre of the main PCB board.
    Power up the system again. If you are prompted to select language arrow up then the system has defaulted & the user code will be 01122 & engineer code will be 01278 .
    If this does not work the system is engineer locked. You would need to get an engineer out to reset the system.
    Also bear in mind if you default the system all setting are lost.

Advertisement