Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trip to White Hart Lane

Options
  • 15-01-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Am going to try organise trip over for a game before end of season with a few fellow spurs fans. Have been over only once before and loved it.
    What are our options in going. Is our best bet to try to book a package for a game and ovrnight. Any company recommendations also would be great.
    COYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Packages are normaly more expensive. Pick a game (you may have to wait until tv games are confirmed), check flight prices etc, most of us go in to stansted for day trips, if your staying the night, you obviously have more options.

Let us know what game your looking at and myself, mullo and the rest will do what we can to help with tickets if you need any.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Cheers Hatch,

At the moment looking at Newcastle on Sat 11th Feb 5:30pm kickoff so that game surely wont be rescheduled. Tickets are the problem though. No problem with flights or accomadation. 3 interested at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Think Newcastle is sold out as I was looking to go to that

Glebee wrote: »
    Cheers Hatch,

At the moment looking at Newcastle on Sat 11th Feb 5:30pm kickoff so that game surely wont be rescheduled. Tickets are the problem though. No problem with flights or accomadation. 3 interested at the moment.

I assumed you meant a game later in the season. Newcastle game was already re-scheduled to that slot for tv purposes, it's on ESPN. The website says that there is tickets on general sale, if so, your laughing. Call the ticket office first thing in the morning.

Cheers Hatch,
    Will do, although if you go to buy tickets online theres none available.
    If none available might try for Swansea home. Some one suggested
    going to an away match. Would not really fancy it though....

• Advertisement

Cheers Hatch,
    Will do, although if you go to buy tickets online theres none available.
    If none available might try for Swansea home. Some one suggested
    going to an away match. Would not really fancy it though....

hoping to go to swansea myself

Change of plan. Going to wait for Swansea game. I wonder whats the chances of this game being rescheduled.

Change of plan. Going to wait for Swansea game. I wonder whats the chances of this game being rescheduled.

Just gotta wait and see when the tv changes are announced, im in the same boat myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Yeah def wait til the TV schedule comes out. I would recommend a Saturday game over the Sunday as flights on the sunday are normally quite expensive on the flight home and I think the last flight from Stanstead is around 8pm which is cutting it tight if its a 4oclock kick off on the Sunday.

I went to the Arsenal game at WHL this season and stayed overnight in hotel near the airport and got the 6am flight home as it worked out cheaper even after paying for the room. If your going with a couple of people try to organise a taxi with other spurs fans on the plane normally works out cheaper than the train and a lot quicker. Anything ya need to know gimme a shout.

Im thinking of heading over to a game later on in the season too maybe Blackburn once the TV schedule is out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

That Swansea game is now on Sunday the 1st of April at 4 o clock,probably will go to this one myself but jaysus the flights are dear on Sunday.

• Advertisement

tippspur wrote: »
    That Swansea game is now on Sunday the 1st of April at 4 o clock,probably will go to this one myself but jaysus the flights are dear on Sunday.

Give it time, they might go down soon according to my contact ;)

Advertisement