Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Barber in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 15-01-2012 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I'm a regular customer of grafton barbers (grafton st branch) and would always go to Lisa because she's the best by a mile in there. However, she only works Friday & Saturday. Saying that it's hard to refuse any of the really hot female barbers in there!!

Who do ye think is the best barber in the city centre? I've also gone to the barbers beside the central bank, don't know his name but he's pretty good.

DOC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Lenmeister

I actually need to get hold of a good barbers, can be hard to find one that doesn't butcher you to pieces or dig their instruments into you. I do be on the verge of crying with pain sometimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BornToRun88

Herman's on Grafton Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Sam's Barbers always tend to have really good staff! Been going there for the past few years myself (when I decide to get a hair cut).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Lenmeister

Yeha I checked out Sams Barbers there the other day, they do a nice job, would recommend them.

Advertisement