Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio advice.

Options
  • 15-01-2012 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello all, I am hoping to get a patio laid once the weather gets better, I am wondering if anyone could give me some advice.

I am looking at getting slabs ordered from Acheson & Glover in the North as they seem good quality and value. Has anyone else used them?

I am also looking for someone to do the work which would involve taking out part of the path around the house, putting in a stone/sand foundation and leveling a 5 x 10 m grass area and finally laying the patio slabs.

I've searched on google but it seems that none of these guys are up to speed with advertising their services over the internet, can anyone recommend someone that is good, not a rip off and based near Sligo? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 broke

You could try onlinetradesmen.ie I'm sure they have some one on the book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Steve Noone would be able to do that job for you no problem. He's not bad price-wise & the work is good.

He's also on t'internet where you can see some of the work he's done... http://www.stevenoonelandscaping.ie/

Advertisement