Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband to complement apple tv

• 15-01-2012 8:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm currently with Perlico with a 3Meg line (not sure of terminology) with 36GB allowence! It includes phone at 47e per month!

anyways I got an apple tv set up at xmas with icefilms and have been flat out watching stuff since. I checked my usage today and am on 56GB already!:eek: So naturally I need to upgrade.

I was thinking of the vodafone at home which is 8mb download and 300Gb allowence for 52 per month! Would people reommend this or perhaps have any other suggestions? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭paulisagayboy

Hi all,

I'm currently with Perlico with a 3Meg line (not sure of terminology) with 36GB allowence! It includes phone at 47e per month!

anyways I got an apple tv set up at xmas with icefilms and have been flat out watching stuff since. I checked my usage today and am on 56GB already!:eek: So naturally I need to upgrade.

I was thinking of the vodafone at home which is 8mb download and 300Gb allowence for 52 per month! Would people reommend this or perhaps have any other suggestions? thanks

This thread might help

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056506385?page=1#post_76506630

Regards

Advertisement