Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please help!! Eircom Phonewatch

• 15-01-2012 8:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭

Can somebody please help!!

I have an Eircom Phonewatch alarm that I don't have a contract on any more.

The alarm has been going off for the last two hours. When I press the system status button it says that there is a fault with an upstairs sensor (which has been tampered.....it hasn't).

I phoned Eircom Phonewatch and they couldn't help me as I don't have a contract any more. I had a contract for over 5 years!! The guy told me that all he could do was arrange for an engineer to call tomorrow or Tuesday and it would cost €110!!!

I've isolated faulty zones before and just asked for help how to do it this time but he wouldn't help me.

When I open the box it's asking for a code...........so does anyone have an engineer's code or any advice how I can stop this going off every few minutes. I feel like getting a hammer to it and smashing it off the wall.

It's the same as this one http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70995004

PLEASE HELP!!!

Comments

Advertisement