Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Workout for Newbie

• 15-01-2012 8:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hey

I'm looking for a workout or a link to a site?

I've been the gym a few weeks, no real goal in mind or real program, the gym instructors are useless and no existing in my gym.

Anyway, due to a medical condition I can't lift heavy weights (10kg dumbells at a max) so I know I'm restricted there but can I still have a decent body without lifting the big weights?

Any help would be great, I'm getting tired of the way I look and I wanna change, tone up mainly, loose the bitta fat.

I'm 75kg, 6ft. Age 24. Going the gym 3-4 days a week, mix of 5km runs and weights.

any tips and advice would be grateful :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

I think professional responsibility would require me asking what your limiting medical condition is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

I've a congenital heart defect which has required 2 open heart surgeries so you can see I'd be restricted to lifting "light" weights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I'm sorry OP im going to have to close this. Maybe ask your Doctors or GP to point you towards someone. I'm not willing to have anyone give advice here to someone with a medical condition.

Thanks

D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement