Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suplasyn Injections

Options
  • 15-01-2012 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, my doctor has recommended Suplasyn Injections for the arthritis in my knees, after the first injection in both knees and resting for one day I found a good improvement and the pain in my knees at night has almost gone and I can get up from a chair now without too much pain.
    I have just had the second injection and have not noticed much improvement from last week in fact it has slightly deteriorated. I have one more injection in both knees next Friday and understand it should last about 6 months or more. Are there are other people who have had the same injections and can give any advice. I just hope the improvement to my mobility lasts.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't the right place for this. You should ask in Long Term Illness instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=862

but be careful to not ask for medical advice as we can't allow that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement