Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Vodafone 858 Smart Huawei

Options
  • 15-01-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

Got the unlocking code from Vodsfone but the instructions on the Vodafone site doesn't include this phone - can anyone help me out please?

Thanks in advance

Kilsmum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you put another sim into the phone, it should prompt you to enter the code

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

Thanks Davy - tried that - it doesn't work - will chance Voda CC

Will let you know the outcome

Kilsmum

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

Davy sincere apologies - I put the sim card into the phone upside down! Tried it the correct way round and the prompt came up - phone is now unlocked - thanks so much :-)

Kilsmum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 paul.n

kilsmum wrote: »
    Got the unlocking code from Vodsfone but the instructions on the Vodafone site doesn't include this phone - can anyone help me out please?

Thanks in advance

Kilsmum

How did you get the unlock code. I called them and they will not give it to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nanasak

Hi all,
    i am also having a Huawei Vodafone858 (torres), I want to unlock it to be able to use all kinds of chips. I got to this site and realized someones problem had been solved.

Can you help me/

• Advertisement
Advertisement