Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Letter

Options
  • 15-01-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭

In a bit of a panic here.

Everyone I know got a letter in the post stating where the exam is on and a piece of paper saying "bring this with you"

I assumed I would get it but no luck. :( I'm fully registered and payed. Exam is tommorow morning. Any advise? I can only assume the letter got lost in the post. :confused:

I printed off the timetable off the DIT website a while back. But obviously there is no exam number on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭iangobl

None of them got sent out in the post this year................
    They got sent to your DIT Email at the begining of december and you print them off yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,508 ✭✭✭✭ted1

you should have got an email, i got nothing in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Some people said they got a letter :confused:

Just checked there. I never got an email either. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭iangobl

Its just a timetable that has the number at the top so you might have missed it maybe? Well I was sent an email saying that they wernt sending out any of that stuff this year and that the office wont reproduce it on the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Go into the exams office which opens at nine in the morning , They printed one off for me. Time you get the Matthews bus at 7 you will have plenty of time to get in and get sorted before you exam :_)

best of luck

Little Pea wrote: »
    Go into the exams office which opens at nine in the morning , They printed one off for me. Time you get the Matthews bus at 7 you will have plenty of time to get in and get sorted before you exam :_)

best of luck

Where abouts is the exam office? :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

swiftblade wrote: »
    Little Pea wrote: »

best of luck

Where abouts is the exam office? :)
    The Aungier street one is just in the main door on the left. Not sure about the other campuses

This got sorted. Went into the office this morning. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I got a letter so clearly its not just being emailed around.
    It'd make much more sense if they would either send them all out of tell everyone to print of their own.

• Advertisement

We also got letters. Mine just wasn't posted for some reason.

Advertisement