Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delete someones iphone name off my pc

Options
  • 15-01-2012 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hi i am just wondering if any one can help a few months ago a friend asked me to plug his iphone in to my computer to charge it i must have hie something ,because now i have an iphone now ,but every time i plug my iphone in my friends name comes up in the opening menu ,i want my name to appear ,my pc is running on windows 7
    THANKS IF ANYONE CAN HELP TERENCE:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

it sounds like youve named your iphone wrong or restored a backup of his phone onto yours

• Registered Users Posts: 20 terence1546

Ok i am just wondering how to get it off and can I put my name up without loosing or having to wipe everything off my pc thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Open iTunes. Click on the ‘iPhone tab’ in the Navigation Menu on the leftside wait about a second then click again and it should open up the Field for editing. Rename that field and your iPhone’s identity would change.

hi matt dublin thanks for the replys it is on my pc when i plug in my iphone its the auto play on the computer its opening up with my friends name instead of my name ,its ok on itunes as it says my name .Iam trying to change or delete my friends name when it opens in auto play.

HOPE THIS MAKES BETTER SENSE THANKS:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

It sounds like an identity stored in your Profile, search your profile for your friends name and delete the Identities associated.

21/25

• Advertisement

Sorry no good on computers what do I go into ,or should i say what do open up to find where my prfile is
    thanks Terence

Still trying anyone out there please it is just something simple again thanks Terence

Advertisement