Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caterer for christening in home

Options
  • 15-01-2012 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend or give me details of a someone who will do the catering in my home for my sons christening in loughrea, co galway. Not looking for anything too fancy, maybe a choice of hot meal such as curry or stroganoff, cold meats & salad, preferably the food to be prepared before coming to the house. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

My in laws hired With Taste for their son's communion last year and they were super excellent!
    On the menu were Beef Bourguignon, Thai Curry Chicken, rice and Caesar Salad. It was for 40 pax but the serving was so generous we had leftovers for everyone to take home. It was a one-man show, your man came in to set it up and was out within minutes.
    They're Dublin base though, just ask if they cater your area.
    We'll definitely be using them again.

Advertisement