Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick UPC Question.

• 15-01-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭

I have just realized my package isn't on the website anymore. I was on the old 20mb package and it seems to have moved up to 25mb, Am i entitled to be upgraded to this as its the same price im paying?

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ASOT wrote: »
    I have just realized my package isn't on the website anymore. I was on the old 20mb package and it seems to have moved up to 25mb, Am i entitled to be upgraded to this as its the same price im paying?

Cheers.

You're paying for 20mb as per your contract.
    20mb is not on offer to new customers.
    You can upgrade to 25mb at the new price point and enter into a new 12 month contract - or stay as you are.
    Your call.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭ASOT

F1ngers wrote: »
    You're paying for 20mb as per your contract.
    20mb is not on offer to new customers.
    You can upgrade to 25mb at the new price point and enter into a new 12 month contract - or stay as you are.
    Your call.

Yeah i get what you mean cheers, will be ringing them today about it.

Cheers :)

Advertisement