Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foam/stuffing for a large pillow

Options
  • 15-01-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I've got this large floor cushion/pillow type thing and i'm looking to buy stuffing for it, but i've no idea where to look? I suppose Hickey's would be the obvious one, but they're usually pretty expensive.

Does anyone know where I could look? City centre area preferably.

It's like this;floor-pillow.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

There's a place off Barracks Street which do upholstery foam, they might be able to help. I don't have the name, but if you come from College Road, don't turn left at the end by the Cathedral, go straight, and after the flats where the road gets narrow just before Barracks Street there's a pedestrian alley to the right with the name of the building on a small sign they put up on the foothpath every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Try 'Galligans' ??? (Not 100% sure of the name) - On the left of Oliver Plunkett St just before you get to Parnell Place. Almost next to Opus Music shop. Got some foam there recently at a decent enough price.
    Vibes and Scribes near Paul St car park also do stuff like that I think..

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Try Vita cortex..probably get if free!

Advertisement