Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke Freestyle

Options
  • 15-01-2012 9:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone tried this in the states yet?
    Looks amazing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Has anyone tried this in the states yet?
    Looks amazing.

Firstly, those guys are exceptionally annoying.

I haven't seen one but looks like it all comes out of the same nozzle. Yuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Fart wrote: »
    Firstly, those guys are exceptionally annoying.

I haven't seen one but looks like it all comes out of the same nozzle. Yuck.

I think the system would flushes the nozzle clean. CocaCola Raspberry sounds interesting. Better explanation of the system below.

The key with this system is that it feedsback up to date sales info from each dispenser to CocaCola HQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

I want. Even though I would only order normal coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,417 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Am I missing something, is it just a massive range of flavours?
    Don't see the appeal tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

It's touch screen and you can mix as many of the flavours as you like.

It's the greatest thing I ever experienced in my life,I used one in Universal Studios.

• Advertisement

UrbanSea wrote: »
    It's touch screen and you can mix as many of the flavours as you like.

It's the greatest thing I ever experienced in my life,I used one in Universal Studios.
    Yeah i seen that you could mix them. I just though those guys were messing. To me half fanta and half coke is worse than either fanta or coke alone.

The range of flavours is good obviously. But I've nver been a fan of cherry or vanilla coke etc. diet with lime was nice i suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

It has the advantage of been an ideal way for Coke Cola to try out new flavours because of the up to date tracking of sales. So if a new flavour does well in the Coke Freestyle format expect to see that flavour in stores in bottle and can form in quicker time. Coke has tried to develop a format like this for years to replace the water cooler in the workplace. Next stop will be a smaller scale home version.

Yeah, I see the great market research tool it is for Coca-cola.

But a home version, not with that many flavour options. At least not at once. As i imagien thy each have their own concentrate cardridge. But shouldnt be hard to have a unit that takes 10 flavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Offside

There's one in my local late night eatery in North Carolina, it's very cool but I'm always drunk in there and end up going with the tried and tested, if anyone has some flavor suggestions I'd be glad to try them out (within reason!).

Advertisement