Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fed up with An Post - Lose Everything I Send

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,108 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Im sick of An Post too. At least twice a month post that i am assured is sent to me goes missing. And at least twice a month too I get post in the letterbox for people who I dont know and the address on the letter is nothing at all like mine. Sometimes not even in the same town.
    This has been going on for years. No matter how many times I bring it to their attention they just keep doing it.

Surprised to hear you get post not for your town. Is it random other towns or a particular one which has a similar name to yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

i have had at least 100 items deliverd by an post in the last 5 years , never lost a single one

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭treeminder

im getting fed up with them aswell. one item i sent never arrived and a ps3 game i got case was crushed.
    SORT YOURSELVES OUT AN POST!!!!!!!

Advertisement