Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any fix for this? Joining server issue.

Options
  • 15-01-2012 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Sometimes I come online, connect to servers for 4 hours straight. Although this is usually after around 30 mins of trying to connect from switch on(re-connecting my router, exiting game, resetting ps3...etc...etc).

I can connect when I join a friend playing no bother but when it comes to Quick Match or Server Browser, It stalls for ages saying "Joining server" then it says "Error, Failed to join game, Please Check your network connection and try again". My connection is 100% and fine!

Any fix for this? So that if I'm in a rush(excuse the pun) I can come on guaranteed to connect to a server straight away for a quicky?

Very frustrating sometimes!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭raze

There are lots of servers I can't connect to, usually ones with names containing PGRM - but I find that the official servers with DICE or EA in the name work fine.

Maybe it'd be more reliable if you only tried to join official servers from the server browser list?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Kingpin187

The server issues should be sorted now.. but like Raze said, try and stick to DICE servers only.. always plenty available and these are the ones I get no probs with.. Cant ever get a reliable connection with EA or the PGRM whatever servers

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭i124Q

raze wrote: »
    There are lots of servers I can't connect to, usually ones with names containing PGRM - but I find that the official servers with DICE or EA in the name work fine.

Maybe it'd be more reliable if you only tried to join official servers from the server browser list?
    Kingpin187 wrote: »
    The server issues should be sorted now.. but like Raze said, try and stick to DICE servers only.. always plenty available and these are the ones I get no probs with.. Cant ever get a reliable connection with EA or the PGRM whatever servers

Thanks raze and Kingpin, will try connect to DICE servers from now on. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭i124Q

So yeah DICE servers win.

Just wondering, how come when I go to play in the day time/early evening there aren't as many servers available and its harder to connect?

Also why are EA servers so Sh**!?

;)

Advertisement