Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable/Personal Planner

Options
  • 15-01-2012 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I am nearly sure there used to be a planner/calendar on SIS; you could look at week view or day view, and it had all your modules in it. It doesn't seem to be there any more. Anyone remember the thing I'm talking about? Am I being thick/blind?

Is the 'timetable' tab in the Registration pages the only way to see your timetable? You would think it should be a part of Blackboard also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Yep I love the 'weekly timetable' but it randomly dissapears all the time. Hopefully it'll be back soon

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Estragon

I suppose it's a luxury. I can't find that other timetable tab either though! When I go to Registration nothing happens. Have no idea what classes I have tomorrow/where I have them! Is Sis wonted, or is it just me?

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Estragon

Ok found it. You need to press the BIG Registration button...

That makes sense I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭bnt

If you log in to UCD Connect, your timetable should be there too, in the Google Calendar.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

Advertisement