Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WARNING!!! SM11 mod owners

Options
  • 15-01-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, just got back in from a shoot and found out why my hmr suddenly went off target as I mentioned yesterday. After carefully cleaning my rifle I couldn't think why it went off so much so quick. So I looked through my mod and saw what looked like a narrow point just inside the threaded end. I to screwed the conical piece at the rifle end(just to say, I did NOT open it up beforehand) and one of the baffles had moved off to one side and had a perfect .17 inch hole straigt through it! Thankfully I stopped firing after a couple of off target shots. The feckin thing could have blown back in my face:eek: anyone else ever experience this? I'll post some pics tomorrow.
    LR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Longranger wrote: »
    Hi lads, just got back in from a shoot and found out why my hmr suddenly went off target as I mentioned yesterday. After carefully cleaning my rifle I couldn't think why it went off so much so quick. So I looked through my mod and saw what looked like a narrow point just inside the threaded end. I to screwed the conical piece at the rifle end(just to say, I did NOT open it up beforehand) and one of the baffles had moved off to one side and had a perfect .17 inch hole straigt through it! Thankfully I stopped firing after a couple of off target shots. The feckin thing could have blown back in my face:eek: anyone else ever experience this? I'll post some pics tomorrow.
    LR

WOW:eek: thats a strange and lucky experience, never heard about it before

Advertisement