Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esb meter??

Options
  • 15-01-2012 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

I recently got a large bill from esb and they said I have till 22nd to pay or they will cut me off. They also said that I could install a meter to pay which I would prefer. Only thing is I rent so do you think my landlord would allow this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

why don't you contact your landlord and ask him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Kirstyor123,

We would recommend making your landlord aware of the situation and requesting his/her permission in the event of any change in the meter set-up.

It is best to stay in touch with Credit Control directly also - 1850 372 372.

Feel free to private message me your account details if you like.

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭kirstyor123

Hi Kirstyor123,

We would recommend making your landlord aware of the situation and requesting his/her permission in the event of any change in the meter set-up.

It is best to stay in touch with Credit Control directly also - 1850 372 372.

Feel free to private message me your account details if you like.

Regards,
    Una
    Hi i contacted landlord and he has no problem wit it so everything is sorted meter will be installed next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Appreciate you letting us know kirstyor123, thanks.

Advertisement