Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SISWEB randomly saying I have a 60 credit deficit

Options
  • 16-01-2012 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

So im in second year arts, stage 2. I passed all my modules in first year (60 credits worth). Today i signed into SISWEB and its telling me i have a 60 credit deficit. In my statement it has all the modules i studied, but my results tba. Is this the same for everyone because of the impending results on wednesday, or is mine fecked up? cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

BOOM snap! I have been really woried I somehow messed something up! Yeah happening to me too! I reckon it's definately because of results on Wednesday so!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Same for everyone, I'm in 3rd year & it's telling me that for stage two, my friends are the same aswell. Should be fixed after exam results come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Yup they take this out before the results come out, they also did it before registration opened in Sept.

I think it might be because the credits were updated a few days before results came out January last year - I had a 5 credit deficit so I knew I'd failed a module. I went to a lecturer to find out if it was genuine and he sent it off to assessment, ever since then they've disappeared when things like this are happening - friends of mine checked their credits after I saw mine and the credits were all correct.

They'll be back on Wednesday :)

Advertisement