Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOURNY PRIZE

Options
  • 16-01-2012 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

we all know of my problem with the prize on offer {bragging rights} which the respon;s was its only a bit of crac, i had sent a pm to command stating my reasons for my issue with it ,but was ignored but they have been active on boards placing treads so would of seen it, so when we have issues that command do agree with are we to expect it to be ignored ..:confused:

my resons for the issue are from our previous times of {a bit of crac} when things got out of hand and we lost our then commander ,and i aint saying im innocent either...

so do we head for that slippery slide as we did before ignoring the prize on offer that got us there before and having command ignore our pms because they dont agree

having a bit of a in game slag when running platoons is a bit diff. then offering as a prize bragging wrights over others..

as i mentioned it happened before so if we want to ignore that then we best grease up that slide...

I DONT THINK THIS POST WOULD OF BEEN NEEDED IF MY PM HAD BEEN ANSWERED..:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

I don't see it being an issue, frankly.
    I've done the same thing before with other clans on other games and it's never gone beyond someone saying "got ya! your ass belongs to me" or something similiar.
    We're all big boys and I would hope we could all handle losing a silly little 1on1 battle.

Anyway, I don't see how one person can be affected by it too much or it becoming a campaign against 1 person as you seem afraid of that's what it might become. There's going to be multiple battles with multiple winners and losers.

I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill merc, no offence. I do appreciate your concern for your clan and clanmates though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

as i said we reached the top of that mountain before its simple teams of 3 -4 same stlye league a bit of craic but no prize of bragging wrights,plus pms to command answered{this realy pissed me of it is ignoraunt happened on ts to..}
    oh and no offence taking

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

merc i think the general view is its ok ,i also think the bragging rights last a day or so as there are so many matches & players , and you are one of the guys that would have a chance to win overall (compared to some of us);)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Hey Merc - clan members grievances should and will always be taken with the utmost seriousness.

However, I would have to state that unless more players air grievances in relation to the tourny, I personally see no issue with it.

After all - if someone doesn't want to participate in it, they do not have to, but for those that do, it really is only a bit of fun.

If you want to talk about it further, please give me a PM and we'll have a chat and try to come to a mutually acceptable resolution. I don't personally believe this discussion should be for public consumption of the forums.

Dubs

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

Hey Merc - clan members grievances should and will always be taken with the utmost seriousness.

However, I would have to state that unless more players air grievances in relation to the tourny, I personally see no issue with it.

After all - if someone doesn't want to participate in it, they do not have to, but for those that do, it really is only a bit of fun.

If you want to talk about it further, please give me a PM and we'll have a chat and try to come to a mutually acceptable resolution. I don't personally believe this discussion should be for public consumption of the forums.

Dubs

i have already tried the pm route but got no response as i said just thinking of the past and all possibilitys that could arize ,so to be honest i dont realy care at this point so case closed.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

mercenary2 wrote: »
    i have already tried the pm route but got no response as i said just thinking of the past and all possibilitys that could arize ,so to be honest i dont realy care at this point so case closed.....

Fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BIE.Ryaner

I'm always available to dispense bro hugs.

Merc, the clan has been in a state of flux with gunner just being instated as the new commander. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm sure no one was "actively" ignoring you.

I don't really want to give this more legs, so that's it from me on this one.

Advertisement