Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Increasing Stadium

Options
  • 16-01-2012 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Hoping to increase my stadium capacity over the next season..was thinking about going up +1000. Spread them out over the different kind of seating, and the proposed figure came to $142000. Then when I just added to 1000 to the standing, it only costs like $75000. Now I know I have to cater for every fan, but I was just wondering what kind of distribution is best? ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Dont bother with standing, waste of time. Do all your building in one go as you get charged everytime you upgrade. There's stadium calculators lying around somewhere in the beginners sticky thread at top of page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I just removed the standing and adding in a 2000 more seats, ( over 10k seats now).

Am i right in saying the more covered seats, the more people to buy MORE concessions, ie; higher ticket price, more to spend? so i should expect to see more spent on programs etc?

Advertisement