Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jellyfish

Options
  • 16-01-2012 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Great Power Pop band who probably were a bit ahead of their time who released two big star/beatles/queen influenced albums "sour milk" and debut "Bellybutton" to critical acclaim but lack of commercial success during the grunge era but split soon after. Probably best known for one of their songs been covered by the devil spawn MCFLY but don't hold that agaisn't them they are great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,737 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

They are great indeed.

Guilty pleasure: playing 'Joining A Fanclub' at maximum volume :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

I could be totally mistaken here but was "Babys Coming Back" used as the theme music for some sitcom/Tv programme back in the 90s? Or it could have been the last decade.

Its been wrecking my head for years, but maybe I'm thinking of a similar piece of music from another band.

Advertisement