Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW gamecard? GIMME

Options
  • 16-01-2012 5:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I know someone said that he could donate a gamecard code for World of Warcraft for me, but I can't remember who it was, please identify yourself! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Ian - not really a thread for the Clan section.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 iiansee

Well the person IS in the clan, so figures that he would really browse clan-section more than the public. But sorry if I made a mistake, post can be moved, right?

iiansee wrote: »
    Well the person IS in the clan, so figures that he would really browse clan-section more than the public. But sorry if I made a mistake, post can be moved, right?

Yep, just get one of the mods (Spear / Nody) to move it to the main World of Tanks section :)

No harm done!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Yep, just get one of the mods (Spear / Nody) to move it to the main World of Tanks section :)

I'm not mod in here, it's Ponster.

Spear wrote: »
    I'm not mod in here, it's Ponster.

Stop making excuses and just do it :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement