Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts degree, 40 credits of level 3 modules. Does this include core modules?

Options
  • 16-01-2012 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Apparently my degree requires me to complete 40 credits of level 3 modules.

Will core level 3 modules count towards this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

Why wouldn't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ShytePryde

._. wrote: »
    Why wouldn't they?

Dunno really, i was just worried it might be reffering to optional modules only.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Slang_Tang

All level three modules count. You've nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Zephyr91

Does it matter how you split it? For example say I do Irish and History. Does it have to be split evenly (20 credits level 3 Irish / 20 credits level 3 History) or can I do it like 10 credits level 3 Irish / 30 credits level 3 History, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Slang_Tang

Zephyr91 wrote: »
    Does it matter how you split it? For example say I do Irish and History. Does it have to be split evenly (20 credits level 3 Irish / 20 credits level 3 History) or can I do it like 10 credits level 3 Irish / 30 credits level 3 History, etc?

As long as you fulfil the requirements of each subject, I don't think it matters.

• Advertisement
Advertisement