Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mammies in Navan?

Options
  • 16-01-2012 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all,

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, I had several options it would fit under, so I went with this part of the forum, since my guess is, most girls would hang around here :)

I have a little boy, 10 months old and I live in Navan. My hubby works full time the whole week, so during the days it's basically me and my little man. Which is fine, I love him to bits, but I could sure do with some adult conversation at times! Or just plain old girl chat! I don't really know anyone in Navan, so it gets very lonely at times..

Anyone in the Navan area in the same situation? Maybe we could chat on msn and go to either baby groups or grab a coffee :)
    Not sure if it matters, but I'm 32 and generally easy going.

Take care!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Siska010 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, I had several options it would fit under, so I went with this part of the forum, since my guess is, most girls would hang around here :)

I have a little boy, 10 months old and I live in Navan. My hubby works full time the whole week, so during the days it's basically me and my little man. Which is fine, I love him to bits, but I could sure do with some adult conversation at times! Or just plain old girl chat! I don't really know anyone in Navan, so it gets very lonely at times..

Anyone in the Navan area in the same situation? Maybe we could chat on msn and go to either baby groups or grab a coffee :)
    Not sure if it matters, but I'm 32 and generally easy going.

Take care!

Hi Siska, There's an excellent mothers/expecting mothers forum, MagicMum My OH is a member and she meets a group every few weeks. Not in Navan though, but it's country wide

re reading my post. some clarification, her group doesn't meet in navan, but probably some other group does

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Siska010

Thank you, I'll have a look :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Have you tried the parenting forum here?

Sharrow wrote: »
    Have you tried the parenting forum here?

Hiya,

No, not yet. I wasn't sure where to post this topic, so I started here :) Will probably give the parenting forum a try as well!

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I can move this thread if you like, OP - rather than multiple posting?

• Advertisement

I can move this thread if you like, OP - rather than multiple posting?

Yes, thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I live in navan...;)

cbyrd wrote: »
    I live in navan...;)

Cool, maybe we can meet up some day :)
    Do you have children, too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I have 4. . :D 12, 9, 2 and 3 months . . . if you want to pm me we can set something up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭sineadc1984

Hi Siska!!

I live in Navan too have met up with some girls from Navan we arranged it through rollercaster!! here I only moved here last May!! PM me of you'd like to meet up someday :) My little lady is 16 months :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement