Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any idea please?!

Options
  • 16-01-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Anyone know where it is possible to buy plastic shot glasses around letterkenny?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭colonel-yum-yum

Talula_d wrote: »
    Anyone know where it is possible to buy plastic shot glasses around letterkenny?!

I would expect you could get them in Dealz or possibly even tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

thanks but dealz, tesco, €2 shop, heatons or dunnes dont have them!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

when did you last check? and when do you need them for?

they might get deliveries through the week

Checked between this morning and yesterday evening,and I need them at the latest 2moro morning!I can't believe how hard they are to get a hold of!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

hmmm i know i have picked some up in the €2 shop in the courtyard, how many do you need?

• Advertisement

There was definitly none yesterday,I'm looking for about 30-40!

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

If your stuck ask one of the nightclubs and tell them u'l send all your party goers there in return for them

thanks for all your help guys!
    I eventually found them in that hardware type shop between four lights and the bagel bar!
    Would never have thought to look there!:D

Advertisement