Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for advice for Short Term Rental

Options
  • 16-01-2012 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

My partner and I currently live in a 2 bed apartment in Sandyford which I own. We're hoping to go travelling for the 3 months of the summer and we're looking into the possibility of renting the apartment out on a short term basis for those 3 months.

Would anyone know of any useful sites or resources for this type of letting or where people interested in this type of letting would be reading / posting? I've been looking through daft but can't find much just yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Have you looked at the Short Term lets section on Daft? If you click on the individual listings, you'll see the name of the company that has placed the ad itself. There is contact info there for you to call the companies to see if they would be interested in taking you on as one of their clients. I have rented short term properties with Abode.ie, Skanndix Property Services and Dublin Short Lets. I found them all through Daft. I imagine most people would.

Advertisement