Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INDO

• 16-01-2012 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, lads new on this, does anybody now the fixture list for INDO 2012 ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

check the list for ipc events that will give you a rough outline of wat dates indo comps be on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

It'll be published soon. I heard a rumour its moving to a round robin format at all events. Dunno for certain but thats whats being said around here. If they'd put a bit of effort into maintaining there site it'd be something. Not a word or a note of congratulations to Marty McCloskey, Steve McDonnell, Terry McNulty and Jason Cullen on making the top 4 and the rankings still not updated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭vindaloo1

Trial it at a couple of events I think it what was agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DartBhoy1888

I'm failing to find any site with the indo fixtures. Their own website is a joke.. it is a real pity because there are so many players out there that want to play competition darts,but can't find out if any comp is on near by..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭vindaloo1

fixtures wont be out until all-irelands in castlebar.

• Advertisement
Advertisement