Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your soul and mine

• 16-01-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭

6707399063_b543b2479d_b.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭kelly1

I wouldn't be crazy about the choice of toning, tbh.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 328 ✭✭thefly

Yeah, I don't like the tone either. Also, whats the relavance of the name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

thefly wrote: »
    whats the relavance of the name?

Agreed. Def not my soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭maddog

Are the trees purple or is it just my laptop screen:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Again, dont like the tone - Random photos thread ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

It's not toned. Toning is the same tone across the whole image.

I put it in it's own thread as its something different and I'm curious to feedback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Is it IR?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Is it IR?
    that's what i thought too! Looks a bit like aerochrome..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

looks like a crop - would like to see the uncropped image, i suspect i'd prefer it. not sold on the colour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Definitely worth seeing in large print. Fantastic scenery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I find it a little dull but I love the feeling the clouds give of enormous power.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

sky looks amazing. Trees look purple, as if taken in infrared. the crash barrier behind the trees detracts from an otherwise ineteresting image. id spend a while cloning that out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭*eadaoin

I like it a lot, it's powerful, imaginative and has a hint of the otherworld to it :) I'd like to see it a lot bigger in print!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Like it. Cool. Yes, large would make it cooler. The pano style is good for the subject matter. Colours appear muted/cooler beyond where you might normally go with muting colours but i think that is part of the attraction. It's peaceful and serene with a healthy dose of chaos. It works.

However that said, I think you should really process with your newfound HDR skills and push them blues baby :p

Advertisement