Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post

• 16-01-2012 12:41pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭

w00t

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Second is the new first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

I want to be noticed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Hello folks and welcome to our new home :) Thanks to Raycun et al for chasing the admins for it too.

This will be a test bed to see how it flows. If need be we can even sticky our own beloved Challenge. Now be good y'all :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

A worthy moderator choice with shotgun :)

First thing I suppose is are we able to set up a sell and buy section like the cycling forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

whoop etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

catweazle wrote: »
    First thing I suppose is are we able to set up a sell and buy section like the cycling forum?

That would require another subforum CW and this one was hard enough to get going! Its a great idea though given the amount of gear us multi sport types amass. If this place were to evolve into a Standalone Forum then there would be a good case for it. So the plan is to see how this subforum pans out this year first.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Someone else should check as well, but the link to your shiny new forum does not appear in the top of the main ART forum when using touch.boards.ie

It could just be that the hamsters need a kick to get them to update things properly and it will all be fine tomorrow.

Edit: you are also missing the forum links that should appear at the top and bottom of the thread view.

Advertisement