Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first task a new Commander....

Options
  • 16-01-2012 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

I hope you like it

188616.png

So finally, we have our logo!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Where is my maus popping out of the big eye :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Where is my maus popping out of the big eye :D:p

While I do like that version of the logo Fionn - for the small size of these ones it gets kinda lost, so the more simple version is better IMO :)

And on the current logo - I know it has a weird black band around it - that's because the logo isn't a square. Its not perfect, but it will do for the time being.

When I feel like splashing another 500 gold on it I'll do up a proper, square version!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

While I do like that version of the logo Fionn - for the small size of these ones it gets kinda lost, so the more simple version is better IMO :)

And on the current logo - I know it has a weird black band around it - that's because the logo isn't a square. Its not perfect, but it will do for the time being.

When I feel like splashing another 500 gold on it I'll do up a proper, square version!
    All is good, i was only jokin bout maus, fair play i like it and i think you should be refunded from treasury when gold is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

All is good, i was only jokin bout maus, fair play i like it and i think you should be refunded from treasury when gold is there.

Not at all.

It can be my little thank you to the clan for putting their faith in me again! We are no longer 'faceless' on the global map!

Advertisement