Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tikka t3 lite 243

Options
  • 16-01-2012 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Hi lads. Looking for new Tikka t3 Lite Stainless factory treaded 20" barell in .243. Anybody saw one in any gun dealer? Thanks for the info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fodda

Try John O'malley at Island Sports Castlebar www.islandsports.ie

He sells Tikka

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

pretty sure john has one i was in there last week think it could have been .243 not sure. give him a shout hes a sound guy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭what a day

Just saw a 3 year old one on done deal if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭vixdname

You should try John Lambert in Camolin Co. Wexford 086 261 6907 I got my T3 lite in .270 off him and pretty sure he had .243

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

If it doesn't have to be stainless it would be worth giving Stakelums a ring,

I just picked up a brand new Tikka T3 lite in 25-06 for very cheap.

Nearly sure he had the same rifle in .243 but not sure whether it was also at the sale price!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Was just about to mention Stakelums, but could not remember if they were the Stainless version.

He has the lite in .243, 25-06, 6.5x55, and .270 for €795

He also has the Hunter in the same calibers for €975.

Might be worth a call.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭zlezlius

Was talking to Sean in Stakelums couple days ago, didn't have one, rang Sportsden, Islandsports, even Ardee Sports Centre woun't have one till the end of summer all going well they said. So I thought it's not meant to be stainless:o.
    Agreed on Lite blued 20" barrel with my local rfd this morning:).

Anyways thanks for the info lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

zlezlius wrote: »
    Was talking to Sean in Stakelums couple days ago, didn't have one, rang Sportsden, Islandsports, even Ardee Sports Centre woun't have one till the end of summer all going well they said. So I thought it's not meant to be stainless:o.
    Agreed on Lite blued 20" barrel with my local rfd this morning:).

Anyways thanks for the info lads.

Best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭zlezlius

Best of luck with it!
    Thanks Tack. There's still a bit of road to go till I get my hands on it: getting folio numbers tomorrow and Application in the post monday morning and then apply for the firearm itself...
    I was gonna wait till next season but I couldn't:D ...
    Pitty I got permission that late.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

Ezridax wrote: »

He has the lite in 25-06 for €795

Not anymore :D

Best of luck with your tikka :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

He sold them out fairly fast alright.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mountainy Jack

John lambert has one in stock in a 308 at the moment, he can get a 243 in if ya wanted one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

best of luck with your new tikka. a mate of mine bought one last year. lovely light stalking rig, you wont be disappointed ;)

Advertisement