Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TDA Training Logs

Options
  • 16-01-2012 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭

I created links for the SBR related training logs (of which there are 22 so far :eek:) and popped them into the OP of the SBR challenge to make it easier for non bookmarking folk to find their own/ logs they follow. The training logs forum is mad busy these days, if you haven't logged something in the last 5 minutes you are on page 5 :cool: I could extend the SBR list to include more links to Tri/AR logs and then create a seperate sticky for them.
    Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

You will get fired from your regular job soon :D

I would be inclined to let the training logs lie where they are and have at them the same as ever. A page with links would be great to link to them but I think most guys in here have a fair idea of which logs they should be looking at. About page 5 in the training logs is where the dead logs start so they only slowly move to page 6, 7 etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

I would agree with the Cat. A sticky with a link to the logs, but leave then where they are until me can incorporate a sub forum for them

Thats what I was getting at. Typed 'logs' instead of links. I've had a couple of requests, other than your subtle one, to add links to that list this morning so the thought struck me to create a thread with them altogether.

Advertisement