Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some flipping numpties playing during the day

Options
  • 16-01-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

I decided to give some american arty a go and not wanting to use much free xp, my first arty was the M37 (tier 3). In my first battle I got 8 kills :D the sad part is that we still lost. It seems the only time you can get a team who are not cretins is after 10 or 11pm.

Defeat
    Battle: Lakeville 16 January 2012 12:08:34
    Vehicle: M37
    Experience received: 681
    Credits received: 17,157
    Battle Achievements: Top Gun, Master Gunner, Reaper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BIE.Ryaner

it's these young fellas ya see. In my day there was teamwork and every man did his bit, now it's all hot dogging and charges up the middle.

</old man rant>

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

lol, I got top gun again in my second match :D, won that time though.

But yeah, you can give directions all you like while the timer is counting down at the start of a battle, no fcuker pays any attention and they all turn into adhd leroys or nuns sitting in base hoping no nasty tanks come anywhere near them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

hadnt played since bf3 came out, probably a bit before. cant afford premium atm for a week or two, played about 6 games eysterday, won once, was last or second last tank every game with a few kills.

theres so many rtards playing the game its a huge turn off. the emchanics of the game can seem fookin stupid sometimes aswell, first shot 1on 1 against an is4, im in obj704, i take hm from 100% to 21%, i then proceed to bounce about 6 shots from about 20 metres. no matter where i hit him. stupid game.

that being said, i am gonna egt back into it, i have enough free xp to unlock t9 middle, t10 heavy, t7 arty if i transfer it.. meaning mre cash

Advertisement