Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinky donuts

Options
  • 16-01-2012 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

When I was little I alway used to get dinky donuts and they were soo nice. . .took a real craving for them but they don't seem to be sold here anymore. . .so I was wondering if anyone knew how to make them or have a similar donut recipe that tastes nearly the same. . .thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

they were the hole piece that was cut off from the main donut at the dough stage
    I used to make them when I worked in Dunkin Donuts way back when

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Skerries wrote: »
    they were the hole piece that was cut off from the main donut at the dough stage
    I used to make them when I worked in Dunkin Donuts way back when

You lucky b@stard :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

If you live in Dublin, they sell Dainty Donuts at the Food Market in the Red Stables in St. Anne's park (Raheny/Clontarf?). They are tiny little ring donuts made on front of you, piping hot and yummy. My favourite is cinamon but they have plain sugar or iced ones also.
    Might be similar to waht you mean?

Advertisement